Date: 25th April 2016, Mavalankar Hall, 9 A.M.
Event Type: Grafitti Art
- Team/ Crews must abide by the eligibility rules
- This is an open category. Students from Class VII to Class XII can participate.
- Team/ Crews have to have to submit their artwork to the organizer for evaluation and the organizer will only choose five (5)
- Each entry should have a minimum of three (3) members and a maximum of five (5) members. However, lone wolves (individuals) are welcome too.
- Team/Crews are required to complete the registration form and submit the registration form in our email email@example.com before 16 April 2016
- The event will take place at Mavalankar Hall, Rafi Marg on 25 April at 10 AM sharp
Rules & Guidelines
- The concept/ topic for the event is Swachh Bharat, Swachh Vidyalaya
- Do not bite (copy) someone else’s work.
- All biters/ fakers/haters are not welcome.
- A Drawing sheet /Wall will be provided by the organizer except for the spray paints.
- All graffiti must be completed on the paper wall provided by us.
- All contestants must complete their mural within 1.5 hours.
- No naked or nude character on the canvass. The crew violating this rule, will be disqualified.
- Similarly, no disparaging remarks on the canvas would be allowed towards any political party.
- The organizer has the full ownership and copyright of the final canvass.
- Competitors who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the organisers will be disqualified from the competition.
- Prizes or awards will be given away at a special function to be held in September 2016. Please look out for the list of winners in our website.
- All team/crew agree to provide the Sulabh School sanitation Club with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if reasonably requested by the organiser. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the organiser.
- In the event that a prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, that prizewinner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
Criteria for Judging
- Lettering: The organizer judges wanted to see fresh lettering, we are looking for solid lettering structures.
- Concept: The crew must address the assigned word with a concept. This is where characters, backgrounds, and messaging are considered. The concept is provided by the organizer.
- Color: Judges will be looking to see how well you used color to make your pieces burn.
- Originality: Judges are looking for something new and different than what you usually do. Surprise us. Also your style must be unique, as opposed to clearly being a derivative of someone else’s style.
- Technique: Here is where we consider your can control, and what you do with techniques that sets your piece apart from the pack.